❤💔💙💜💚💛🖤 Friends? Lovers? Enemies? Co-workers? Leaders? Family? Let’s explore RELATIONSHIPS – but with a Topsy Turvy twist! Join us Feb. 15 – 28 for the #TopsyTurvyRelationships writing challenge on Instagram!
But I’ll share my micro stories / posts here on my website, too!
READERS: Watch this page for daily micro stories with your favorite Door to Door Paranormal Mystery and Bellerose Witchline characters!
WRITERS: From Feb. 15 – 28, we’ll provide daily writing prompts so that you can drop your characters into scenes and interactions they never expected.
The #TopsyTurvyRelationships is hosted by these four Instagrammers:
🎸@brasingtonbooks – Writes TWO unconventional romance series: Raven Song Series and the Stillwaters Series
🪐@neilwritesthings – Writes the captivating (and mind-blowing) sci-fi Primordials Series
👻 @saffron.amatti – Writes the spooky, ghosty, and oh-so-twisty #LucasRathboneMysteries
🎩 @writertracybrown – Writes the quirky #DoorToDoorMysteries + the 🔥 #BelleroseWitchline adult dark fantasy series
Whether your characters are in a published book, or developing their personalities in your WIP, this challenge is for YOU! 😁
✔ Every day we’ll give you the writing prompt.
✔ Write out a scene with your characters – long or short, it’s up to you! All your posts can be standalone “stories” or you can connect them to make one big story. Do what works for YOU.
✔ On Instagram, tag your posts with #TopsyTurvyRelationships so we can find them!
15. First meeting.
16. The Newlywed Game.
17. Seven minutes in heaven –with someone unexpected.
18. Breaking up with a partner (or a friend).
19. Lunch with a parent (or parental figure).
20. The Bachelor(ette). Who gets the rose?
21. Respected figure becomes a disappointment.
22. Blind date with someone they hate.
23. MC gets a horrible haircut. How do others react?
24. Freaky Friday! Two characters swap bodies.
25. Character is upset/annoyed. Who do they go to?
26. Health of a parent/parental figure is failing.
27. Attend a parent-teacher conference (be anyone).
28. One loves it, the other hates it.
Are you ready?
Share this post! Join in when you can, have fun, and cheer others on by following #TopsyTurvyRelationships on Instagram!
👉You’re invited to follow challenge hosts @brasingtonbooks, @neilwritesthings, @saffron.amatti, and @writertracybrown over on Instagram but it’s NOT required. We do look forward to meeting more members of the writing community – and their characters!